Tuesday 6 December 2011

New release schedule

Its getting close to Christmas and we've got a lot of deliveries arriving with new stock, so if you're waiting for an arrival or want to order something in time for Christmas here is a schedule:

AC Models - a whole batch of products are on order, including the NZ SAS set, we're still waiting for those and as they are coming from New Zealand I think its going to be a tight call to get them in and out again before the big day.

Black Dog Models - with me w/c 12th December

Darius Miniatures - I'm hoping a new order will be with me w/c 12th December

Historic Art - I'm expecting delivery this week

Knight Models - in stock now

Mantis Miniatures - new stock expected this week
Tommy's War - there is plenty of stock of all 6 figures in the range, the next 2 figures will be released in January 2012

As I hear more news I will update the blog, so please keep checking it out!

Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment