Wednesday 20 June 2012

Its been a little while since I've had time to post on the blog, but I've recently had this new kit in to stock from a new producer in Poland called Beck Miniatures. The Berliet truck was a widely used van from World War One and through in to the start of World War Two.

This is a beautifully detailed kit, cast in 1/35 scale resin with some photo etch parts, I've had a good look at one and it really is a beauty.

Its a shame that its not 1/32 scale to go with the Tommy's War range or the Wingnuts aircraft, but that's a small point bearing in mind the detail in this kit.

I only had 5 of these in and they have been very popular already, so I'm not planning on listing them on the website, but if you would like to reserve one at £70.00 plus postage just drop me a line at info@fireflymodels.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment